Out Of Sight (song)

Out Of Sight
I've been awake
For awhile now
Have nothing else to write
Well and that morning fell like raindrops that tell
That you fell out of sight

It's been a year do you still remember me
When I held you so tight
Well you took it all and crushed it with such ease
Left me no place to hide
But that's the way it ought to be
That's the way it's gonna stay 
That's the way its gonna stay
There were times with such distance in my mind
But now it is right

Down it sinks in me
You are gone

Du du du du du du du

Saw my first shooting star
 yes you are
I'm gonna die young or
 grow old alone
Your gone Your gone
I wallow every single day
Well but I love you
 its true
I fade away 
It's true
I fade away
I fade away

Down It's sinks in me
You are gone

Du du du du du

If you were here 
for one day I'd see
I'd live my life in one night
If you were here
 for one day I'd keep
 kiss you
one last time

If you could see me ooo it would fine
You could love me right now
And I 
I wouldn't fade away
Your Out Of Sight



The most innocent/visceral song I have written
It's a bittersweet goodbye to beautiful time in life
(Top photo pictured at Asilomar 8/5/17 and bottom photo taken near Lover's Point Park Sometime in early September 2017)
 https://soundcloud.com/yvanvu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother

Yvan Vucina Biography